Friday, March 27, 2009

Punch Samples

I am just crazy about these new punches with McGill! They are big, and they are button punches (not levers) so you may need a power punch to use them with thicker cardstock. But they are soooo worth it! How cute is this cupcake? It is several different pieces on the punch so you can put it together with lots of different paper combinations. The owner of Craft Connection was telling us how she stores all of her punches. She buys the super big lucite fames and puts her punches in them, then slides then under her couch. Brilliant!










These birds are all on one punch as well, and the wing is a separate piece - cute, cute, cute! Sorry the sample is a little blurry - there was a mad crush around it, and I didn't have Wild Hare as a bouncer at that moment. Let me know what you think! If you want some of these punches, leave me a comment so I order enough!

More later!

4 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

LOVE the bird punches! Oh, the possibilites!

Thanks for the real-time reporting. ;-)

Deirdre H. said...

I love the storage idea!

gammy2 said...

I love, love, love the cute cupcake punch!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wow! Love those bird punches!