Friday, March 27, 2009

Magenta Class

This afternoon, the "Wild Hare" had a class with Magenta. Aren't these cards stunning? We actually have the bird and flower chipboard in the shop right now. They look totally different after ink has been applied - wow! The card below, Hare colored with pencils then covered with Glossy Accents. It's lovely too!
While Hare was working on her Magenta cards, I was playing with Outlines. Their new Gift Card Holders are CRAZY GOOD! I knew they would be, so I went ahead and scheduled to teach a class on May 19. I'll post some pictures of my class projects tomorrow, but my class will feature
different cards than the ones I post. I can't get over how versatile they are. You can use them as Gift Card Holders, frames, layered cards.... My problem will be narrowing down which ones I want to do in the class. Oh, and wait until you see their new layered collage stamps for cat and dog lovers!
Marilynn ended up having the afternoon off as October Afternoon cancelled their class at the last minute. She didn't waste any time, though. She went back to the Craft Connection booth and wrote an order for about 50 different colors, widths and types of ribbon. Just wait until you see!
I'm off to eat. We've worked up quite an appetite here :-)

6 comments:

Chrisi said...

These are beautiful!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Wow, those are beautiful!!

Cassi said...

Gorgeous!

Cassi said...

I can't believe OA cancelled their class. For a line that's so popular you'd think they wouldn't flake out about something like that; good grief. Sorry Marilynn thanks for placing that ribbon order!

Deirdre H. said...

Hare - Love the Magenta cards - especially the orchid card!

Carmen (guatelicia on SCS) said...

Beautiful cards!