Saturday, March 28, 2009

Flower Soft!


I don't think I was stamping back when Impression Obsession first started, but there is no mistaking their signature look. Yes, it's true! Their original artist has returned to make some new sketches for IO, and the focus of these new stamps is to use them with FFLOWER SOFT! I've been hearing about Flower Soft for a while now, but at first, it was only available from the UK. With a weak dollar and a high VAT tax, it's very expensive to get product in from the UK. But now, they have US distribution, so you can bet I am very actively pursuing getting this product into the store. What is it, you ask? It's similar to flock, but it really looks like flowers. (What is actually is is a very tightly held secret. I don't even know, so please don't employ torture methods to try to find out.) Be on the lookout in the shop for these new stamps from IO as well as lots of fun products from Flower Soft. We have lots of things planned with it. Jean's doing a Leart at Lunch demo with it on May 5 and we're also thinking of doing something fun with it at our Anniversary Open House on August 1. Yes, we really are planning that far ahead! Wahoo - much more fun ahead!

9 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Wow that is gorgeous, it really does look like flowers!

Leslie Hanna said...

Awsome house! And when you get teh Flower Soft, get their glue, too! I'm still looking for it! :-)

Unknown said...

I used flocking years ago and wasn't that impressed with it, but the sample card you show looks truly lovely, so I want to give Flower Soft a try and have marked my calendar to attend Jean's demo in May.

Sharon said...

The Flower Soft looks fabulous. I can't wait to see all the exciting colors.

Chrisi said...

I was at the store today & Laura had an example of Flower Soft - very cool. BTW, store was crazy for the sale! Yea.

Deirdre H. said...

Someone on Club Posh was just asking about Flower Soft.

Jennifer said...

I'm a little behind (I wish!). I just read about Wild Hare. Learn something new everyday.

Carmen (guatelicia on SCS) said...

Beautiful card! I've been seeing that Flower Soft a lot lately. I would love to see a card in person because I'm sure that the pictures don't do it justice.

Carol said...

I saw this product demonstrated at a stamp show in February. This is so real looking in person.The colors can be mixed or used separately to enhance your designs.
I just had to have it!