Sunday, March 29, 2009

Last Post - Probably :-)


We shopped like maniacs today. If I managed to keep accurate records, we ordered from 24 companies in 5 hours. We were moving! Poor Rory (Mr. UPS) better eat his Wheaties! One company that the rep group picked up at the last minute (they weren't actually here at the show they were so new) is Hanna Stamps. A couple of you have mentioned this company to me in passing, but I had never seen their stamps. They are totally cute! Meet Riley the Moose - he can do it all - waterskiing, knitting and even laundry! The images are rubber, but the set of "Things Riley Would Say" (like Sorry I Moosed Your Special Day) is clear. They have other designs as well, but the moose makes my day! Since they weren't really taking orders at the show, I thought it would be fun to bring the catalog home and let you all take a look at it. Perhaps you might find a couple of moose you just can't live without. Feel free to leave me your stamp orders, and I'll place the order after our friends from ArtLenz finish their workshops (which are this Wednesday and Thursday). I'll bring the catalog into the shop on Tuesday, and you can take a look and make your requests until the following Tuesday. I'll place the order on Wednesday, April 8. Tomorrow, I have my full day class with Jennifer McGuire and Hero Arts. Then it's a mad dash to the airport (through the Boston Big Dig during rush hour) to catch my flight. Wish me luck! I'll see you when I get back!

6 comments:

Cassi said...

You ladies are quite the shoppers! I hope you have a great class and a safe trip tomorrow.

Chrisi said...

I look forward to Moose (what? no squirrel? ha ha ha).....safe travels home!

GiftsByHeidi said...

That is adorable. Definitely my style. I'll be checking out the book!!

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, I have admired Riley from afar, but never purchased him. YAY that you will have some in the store, you evil enabler, you!

Deirdre H. said...

Does Moose have "friends" who speak with a Russian accent??? (Yep, telling my age!)

Welcome home! Thanks for sharing on the blog!

Anjou Krelovich said...

I'm so excited! I love Riley the moose. Will definitely be picking out one or two!