Friday, March 27, 2009

New Product

Our first stop this morning was with Craft Connection - a distributor of all accessories (except actual stamps). They showed us that there are new colors of Colorbox Chalks as well as the regular Colorbox pigment inks. One of the new colors is called "Wild Hare". It's the color in the lower right. Harriett (who prefers to be called "Hare") was into that color right away. She said, "It's perfect - I do have a brown belt in Karate after all." I did not know that, but I will now remember not to mess with the Wild Hare!











We also discovered the new Glue Dot dispenser. This will help those of us who absolutely refuse to believe that we can't pick up the dots with our fingers and expect them to come off. I'm very excited to give this a try. I did notice, however, that these cartridges are NOT refillable, so keep that in mind.

We'll keep on blogging as we see new things. Please keep your comments coming!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new Color Box colors because I favor bright shades. Can't wait to see what else you'll find. With that brown belt in karate, maybe I'll give Hare plenty of "wiggle room" at the shop (grin).

Anonymous said...

My daughter would love to have the Lemon Grass ink pad! And I really like that glue dot dispenser. Have fun shopping!

Laura said...

Wow! Love the colors. I am such a sucker for ink pads.

Cassi said...

Wow Hare -- I had no idea about your karate, that's pretty awesome.
We crafters are a diverse group, eh?

As for the Glue Dot Dispenser...I've been using them mini and regular for ~4 months. I like them a lot. They are so much easier to have on the craft space than messing with the roll and the annoying tape. I wish they were refillable, it'd make me feel better about buying it "the green factor" and all. I must admit that I tend to use the new dispenser like the old roll though. I usually take the dispenser to my project and peel off the dot -- it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks they say.

Chrisi said...

Ok the glue dot dispenser thingy is really cool. Also, LOVE the WILD HARE (both color and person).

Deirdre H. said...

New is good!!! Hare, remember slow & steady wins the race. (Angela - how's the title defending?)

The glue dots dispenser is a great idea.

Unknown said...

Those new Color Box colors are making me drool. Yum!