Monday, March 30, 2009

Learn at Lunch


Jean is our Demo Queen, and we are so happy to have her back! During her time off, she had a chance to get a bit ahead with samples for her upcoming demos, so we thought we would share them with you! This week, her FREE Learn at Lunch demo (on March 31 from 12 - 2 PM) features the amazing variety of stamps offered by Cornish Heritage Farms. Jean added extra "pop" to the card by backing it with Memory Box paper to give it that starburst effect. Simply stunning! Join us and find out more!

3 comments:

Brijet said...

Angela,

I hope you know how completely blessed you are -- to run a business that you obviously love so much! I can see that you all had a grand time the past few days. I can't wait to see all the fun techniques that you will have classes on soon! :) Brijet

Michelle Vocke said...

How cute! I love the starburst effect -- nice touch.

Deirdre H. said...

Michelle - This weekend, I saw some paper in Angela's with that starburst effect - I'm not sure if that's what was used or not, but it was cool!