Friday, March 27, 2009

Let the Games Begin

We're here! We're up early, well fed and ready to stamp! My first class this morning is with Cat's Pajamas, Marilynn is playing with Dew Drops at the Robin's Nest class and Harriett is Rolling with Ribbon! We'll be posting throughout the day (and the rest of the weekend) with pictures of things we've made, new products we've seen, etc.

Follow along and chime in! We're having a blog candy contest during the weekend. Simply leave a comment on one of the posts, and you're entered. We'll choose three posters at random on Tuesday and post the winners' names on the blog. You'll need to come into the shop to pick up your prize.

Good luck, and I'll be back soon!

7 comments:

Cassi said...

I'd love to win some candy :) Looking forward to your sale this weekend, too bad I wont' get to see the three of you. Have fun ladies!

Chrisi said...

Ok seriously - I'm execited about your trip & the sale by just reading your email! I hope you all have a great trip & bring us good stuff for the store!

Calypso said...

I am soooooooooooo jealous of you all attending the show and of all the Happy Stampers who will get to see and purchase all the fabulous items you will bring home. Nikki

Anonymous said...

I'm excited just knowing you are bring back new things. I would love to attend a trade show sometime.

Deirdre H. said...

Can't wait to hear about it in person, too! Have fun! Angela - defend your title!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Hi there! Hope you all are having a great time at the show! Know you'll find lovely, lovely things!

Simone P. said...

Hope you are learning and buying a lot of cool stuff!