Sunday, June 21, 2009

Memory Box Contest

Hi guys, guest blogger Laura here. I wanted to let everyone know that it is my month to host the $100 Memory Box Bucks contest. I think it would be outstanding if a customer from Angela's store would win!

For more information on the contest, you can check out the rules on my Color Whimsy blog here.

Basically, you need to make a card using at least one of the new Memory Box clear sets. This month's Hall of Fame theme is Memory Box, and I noticed that people have submitted cards using the clear sets. Why not enter one of those cards for the $100 contest as well?

The card I am posting today uses the new BBQ Penguin Clear set. Isn't he cute? It is hard to tell from the picture, but I used a black glaze pen for the grill. It really made it look like metal.

1 comment:

Angela said...

One of our customers/friends, Alex D., won a contest on a different Memory Box blog, so we do know people are winning and prizes are being given away! Go, go, go and win, win, win!