Sunday, October 5, 2008

New from Sassafras Lass

I don't have a photo of this because they are releasing it at this show, and I didn't want to "scoop" them on the Internet. The exciting thing is that we are the first group of folks to get to order, so we should be the first ones to get the new product as well! They've come out with 6 double-sided papers with the scalloped bottom edge called "Life at the Pole", but it's definitely not your traditional Christmas paper! The papers feature an almost atumnal color palette (they're stunning) and an interesting cast of characters like Rudolph, "gumdrop boy" (my name for this character) and others. I also ordered 3 of the 4 of the new stamp sets - one is the Life at the Pole companion set and the other two are more Woodland Creature-type sets like owls, acorns, mushrooms turtles and more. They did not come out with a 6x6 pack for this release. I'll bring the flyer back with me, so if you are really, really anxious to see, I'll have it in the shop for your examination by Tuesday morning :-) I'm off to keep shopping! This evening I have a 3 hour class with My Sentiments Exactly and tomorrow I have a 6 hour class with Creative Imaginations. Thankfully there is a Starbucks in the hotel :-) I finally went outside for a few minutes yesterday and touched a palm tree and stuck my big toe in the pool. I can now safely say I've had a Floridian experience!

No comments: