Saturday, June 28, 2008

Card One


Marilynn took some pity on me and gave me a couple of stamps that actually made sense together: The lady wearing a hat by Inky Antics and the "Hats off to you!" phrase by Sparkle N Sprinkle. I wanted to play off the action of actually taking the hat off, so I began by stamping the lady twice - once on white and once on green cardstock. I colored the lady stamped on white with copic markers. I punched a square in the front of the card and lined my colored image up on the inside of the card so that the top of the square lined up with her hat. I then cut out the hat stamped on green, colored it with copics and clear Glaze pen. I then glued it to the front of the card so that when you open the card, it looks like you're taking off her hat. I stamped the phrase beneath the punched out square. Fun!

No comments: