Friday, March 28, 2008

We're Here!


Good morning! We're a little sleepy this morning, but excited! Our flight was delayed, so we were very late getting in. The plane was half full of teenagers, but we think we managed to avoid annoying them too much! I'm not sure I can say the same for Harriett and Marilynn. Every funny thing they say, I ask "Oh, can I put that on the blog?" Harriett consistently says "No." I've teased her about being in the witness protection program!


Anyway, I've begged them to forgive me for being so annoying and asked them to please continue to sit with me at meals. Marilynn said, "Oh, don't you want us to 'network'?" :-)


Our first event this morning is to preview all of the new ink pads and accessories. I'll take pictures and report back. Meanwhile, here's a picture of our home away from home for the next 3 days!

2 comments:

Laura said...

This is so cool that you can blog away from home. I know I see you guys all the time, but I still wonder, "what are they seeing?" Or, "what am I missing?" I like that you can let me know! I hope it all goes well and you order a LOT of new stuff!

~*~Patty S said...

It IS fun traveling vicariously by way of your blog reports = too much fun....ready and waiting for the next installment :)