Saturday, March 29, 2008

We came, we saw, we ate!


As promised, here is a sampling of the dessert bar. In a shout out to Dave of Memory Box, I’m going to tell you the yummy things we ate. I enjoyed the cheesecake, Marilynn had the Boston Cream Pie, and Harriett (ever the mediator) had a bite of each of ours and a taste of a lemon white cake.

After we fueled up, we made the rounds. Each vendor attending the show had a table with make-and-takes. We have lots of new samples for the shop and some great ideas to share at our 5th Anniversary Open House, which is taking place this year on Saturday, August 2.

We spent some time with Stacy of Stacy Stamps, and we’ve convinced her to come share her cool triangle box techniques during 2 demos (date to be determined – hopefully by tomorrow). She will also bring pretty much her entire inventory to the shop in a massive trunk show.
I don’t know how our time will be tomorrow, so this may be my last post from the show. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading about it as much as I’ve enjoyed sharing it with you. The boxes should start arriving soon!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Yeah, yeah, new stuff, boxes.....but are you bringing us any of the Boston Creme Pie, that's what I want to know!

Laura said...

Leaving a comment on an old post to see if you now get it via email. I chose the post of you and Marilynn at the dessert table. Hee hee.