Friday, May 8, 2015

Join Us This Weekend!

Have you tried Color Burst powders? Here is a description from their creator "Color Bursts are a fine pigment, powdered paint, like watercolor, that lets you create amazing works of art with just a little spritz and sprinkle! The colors are INTENSE!"

Join us for a FREE demo tomorrow (Saturday, May 9) from 11am-12:30pm for a demonstration of how to use the powders.

Here is a sample of a background done with the Color Bursts:

Last night I was entering new product that arrived, and I was overwhelmed with what to share with you

There is a new release from My Favorite Things:

 


And Paper Smooches....

 

And Penny Black....

And Art Impressions.....

See what I mean about all the new products? I will share more with you tomorrow, but for a first hand look, stop on by and take a look.

 

No comments: