Monday, May 11, 2015

I couldn't stop!

 Once I started playing with Distress Ink reinkers, I couldn't stop myself.  I have so many things I want to show you tomorrow that I didn't really stop to finish off cards.  Which isn't a back thing - because now you can choose whatever color combination you want to use.  Stop in Tuesday between 12 & 2 and let me show you how to stain seam binding to look like shimmer gossamer ribbon.  We'll also create a custom ink pad to make "mass-production" super easy!!!  And, we'll make some stunning backgrounds on watercolor paper.  Using Distress Ink reinkers gives us super saturated pigment color, with all the cool blending benefits of Distress products!!!!  As always, the demo is FREE and no reservation is required.  Hope to see you tomorrow!


No comments: