Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fundraiser Thursday

Well, the move from the old store to the new store is really getting close. This is what the old store looked like Tuesday night at closing. Shocking, isn't it? I must admit that as excited as I am about the new space, I am really sad about leaving the old one. I have so many happy memories attached to this space.

The big fixtures moved Tuesday, and the inventory will be moved Wednesday. If you would like to help with the move, you are welcome to stop by the old space to help finish packing.  The register will still be hooked up Wednesday, so if you would like to pick up your items on hold, you will still be able to do that.

On Thursday, there will be no Make and Take. Both stores will be closed on Thursday, but I (Laura) will be hosting a Happy Stamper fundraiser at the old space on Thursday, October 30th from 5-9pm. This is what I wrote in the latest newsletter about the fundraiser:

Hi everyone. Laura here. I wanted to write a short message to let you know about a fundraiser I am holding at the (old) Angela's Happy Stamper store this Thursday, October 30th from 5pm- 9pm. I have been so blessed to be a part of the Happy Stamper community for over eleven years and have gained so many friends as well as an extended family.

I know that when Angela started the store, she really only planned to build one store from the foundation up. Now that she has decided to continue the store in a new location and must build a whole new store, I wanted to do my part to help. I have gathered tons of crafting supplies that I have collected since the mid 90's and am donating them for a good cause. I have brand new items, gently used items, and discontinued products aren't available anymore. There are also items from design teams on which I have served. There will be items from Hero Arts, Stampers Anonymous, B Line Designs, A Muse, Stamping Bella, Rubbrmoon, Stacy Stamps, Claudia Rose, Impression Obsession, Memory Box, Art Impressions, Stampendous, and many more companies on sale. I have also put together large Stuftainers filled with tons of stamps that will be sold for $25 each (Stuftainer included). 100% of the proceeds from the fundraiser will go towards the build-out of the new store. You will be getting a deal and supporting a good cause at the same time. Cash or check only please. I hope you can make it!

Here is what some of the Stuftainers with goodies look like:

So, feel free to stop by the store to check out the fundraiser or just to hang out with friends and to say goodbye to the old space before it is gone.

Laura

No comments: