Monday, October 6, 2014

Distress Spray Stains

If you know me, you know I'm not typically enamored with anything "messy".  I'm not proud of my fussiness, I'm just being honest :-)  So, I wasn't sure how I would feel about the new Distress Spray Stains.  But I have to say, I'm kind of hooked.  They allow me to feel creative, like a mad-scientist, but the clean up is oh so easy!  Controlled chaos - my kind of crafting!!!!

Join me tomorrow between 12 & 2, and explore your "messy" side.  We'll be playing with both the translucent stains and the pigment metallic sprays.  We'll use a couple of different stencils to add layers and dimensions, and toss in some vellum for texture/contrast.  And, believe it or not, with all that's going on in this card, it's quick and easy to mass produce.  See you Tuesday!

No comments: