Monday, January 13, 2014

Chalk it up!

The faux chalkboard look is all the rage right now!  I must confess that I get a teeny bit jealous when I see the cool chalkboards in Starbucks.  I wish I could draw/write like that.  Not having that ability is what attracted me to stamping in the first place.  I can be artistic without "drawing" skills.  So, imagine how thrilled I am with these fabulous stamps that create that "Starbucks" feel with no muss or fuss!!!

Join me for the Learn at Lunch demo on Tuesday, January 14 between 12-2 and we'll play with lots of different ways to create the faux chalkboard effect, including using the Chalkboard sticker paper, new stamps from Hero Arts, Wink of Stella pens and so much more!  The demo is absolutely free!

1 comment:

Sherry Hickey said...

This was so much fun, Angela! Keep 'em coming!