Friday, August 14, 2009

A Few Changes

If you haven't been in the store lately, you might not have noticed that a few things have changed.

I know it can sometimes be confusing when things move around, so I thought I would take you through a mini-tour of the store.

First, check out the wonderful new ink pad display wall. Doesn't it look great? Also, notice the ink pad guides hanging from hooks. The guides will help you see what the colors look like stamped.




Many of the adhesives and tools have moved where the inkpads used to be.













On the other side of the adhesives/tools, you can find Staz On pads, and Ranger items such as Distress inks, Adirondack sprays, alcohol inks, and Claudine Helmuth products.











Okay, these papers aren't staying here, but we just unpacked some new paper from My Mind's Eye, and I thought they were pretty. Back to the tour...











Glimmer mists moved over by the Twinkling H2O's since both add a nice shine to your projects.

I hope the tour will help you find items at the store. Of course, you are more than welcome to come in and check things out for yourself! :)













See you soon!

2 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Wow, that ink pad display is wonderful! I can't wait to get back from my vacation on Thursday and come into the store!

Unknown said...

Very nice! I can't wait to visit your store again - so nice to go to a stamper's paradise that is (almost) nearby.
I also like the ink guides to view the ink's actual color.