Spellbinders introduced their new Tool n' One at CHA, but they just now started shipping. The tool is perfect for those of you who use a lot of metal dies because it helps to remove the paper from the die as well as all the tiny little pieces of paper that get stuck in the die.
We once posted a video about how to use the tool and the foam, but if you need a reminder, this video is a great introduction. You can also view the video directly on YouTube here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uIN8AZwbE0&feature=youtu.be
Next, we have all twelve colors of the new Dina Wakley acrylic paints as well as a cute bird sample and a color chart to help you select your colors.
If you would like to hear about the paints and other Dina Wakley products directly from the source, here is another video, or you can view it directly here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2LDj39DxaA
Her brushes are absolutely amazing!
Are you a fan of Dyan Reavely? We have all of her new line of cling stamps:
Are you a fan of Memento inks? Check out the the texture sprays and Pico Embellishers that match the Memento ink colors.
irRESISTible Texture Spray
- Adds fabulous texture and vibrant, fade-resistant color to a variety of surfaces
- Can be sprayed, brushed, dabbed or stamped
- Colors are mixable for your own custom hues
- Use with water for a unique watercolor effect or with dye/pigment inks for a high-impact resist effect
- Available in 23 complementary Memento colors, plus white and 4 metallic colors (gold, silver, copper and bronze)
- 2 ounce spray bottle
- Featuring a fine-tipped applicator great for writing, doodling, Zentangle and other embellishing techniques
- Non-clog feature is built right into the tip
- Available in 23 complementary Memento colors, plus Clear, Shimmer and 4 metallic colors
- 1 ounce bottle
FYI- we had to move some of the Memory Box stencils to the back. They are on the back of the display across from the bathroom. One side of the display:
Front side of the display: