Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Shake Your Booty! No, really!

 Art Impressions has some of the best ir-rear-verent, I mean irreverent, stamps.  But now, they've added motion to the notion.  Ugh - I should quit while I'm .... behind????

Join us this Thursday for our FREE make-and-take project featuring stamps from the new line of Shake Your Booty sets.  These sets include a "Wobble" spring so you can make your image on the inside of your card pop-up and boogie!  These sets feature the "girlfriends", but they also have collections for dog and cat lovers, and even a duck set.  I love the unexpectedness of it!  So much fun to send - and easy too.  The springs fold completely flat for convenient mailing.

Stop in between 10 & 8 on Thursday and sit a spell.  Ok, seriously, I'm done now :-)

No comments: