Monday, April 14, 2014

It's NOT taxing!

First of all, can I just tell you how much I love this stamp?  It's elegant, but quick to color - AND it's half-price this month because it's the Stamp of the Month from Great Impression.  You can't beat that!!!

I colored each of these cards with the Irojiten Pencils from Tombo.  Can you see that swatch of black card stock?  I colored it with the Neon pencils, and they showed up beautifully.  Plus, the Neon colors actually glow in the dark under a black light - Elvis anyone?!?!

I love these pencils because they are part-oil, part-wax, so they are firmer to work with and don't leave a waxy build-up.  And, you can blend them with a Dove blender.  Stop in Tuesday between 12 & 2 and try them for yourself.  I think you'll be very pleasantly surprised!

No comments: