I'm not going to lie.....this is going to be a rather long post. So much arrived today, and we wanted to share. First, Staz On. They have a brand new size, packaging, and colors!
Staz On ink will dry on a multitude of surfaces, and the new mini pads consist of 9 new colors as well as 3 existing full-sized colors.
Next, we have Tsukineko's new Vertigo sheets. They come in a variety of patterns and will reflect and refract light to create dazzling visual effects. The sheets are sturdy, but they can be cut with scissors or a paper trimmer as well as die cut with most embossing machines. You can stamp them with a variety of inks as well as emboss on them. Fun!
We also have the new line of Irresistible sprays that add textured color to your projects. The colors match the Memento ink line and add vibrant, fade-resistant color. Tsukineko says that the colors "can be sprayed, brushed, dabbed, or stamped onto porous and non-porous surfaces" and that "colors are mixable for your own custom hues Use with water for a unique watercolor effect, or with dye and pigment inks for a high-impact resist effect."
Are you a fan of the neon craze? How about these new pads? They are:
- Luscious pigment ink with eye-popping color
- 7 dynamic colors that are striking on both light and dark colored cardstock
- Highly fade resistant, blendable archival ink
- Available in full-size inkpads and inkers
We get asked about metallic inkpads all the time. The Golden Glitz Delicata is one of our favorites, and now there is a Silver version. The ink does not tarnish or lose its luster, and it is faster drying than other metallic inks.
Attention mixed-media artists...we have fun new products from Faber Castell.
First, we have Chalk Board Paint:
- Chalkboard Paint is a dynamic medium containing actual chalkboard properties when applied, great for contrast in mixed media projects.
- Use to create a dark surface for use with pastel pencils, metallic pens, or Stamper’s Big White Pen.
Next, they made Whipped Spackle:
- Create shaped dimensions and textured surfaces with Whipped Spackle, a versatile medium that will work on any surface.
There is a brand new board from Great Impressions. Can you say Spring fun?
Of course, Sweet 'n Sassy is here with their entire booth. They will only be here through Saturday, March 1st, so be sure to stop by if you have the chance.
They may have brought a few samples with them. Don't forget to bring your camera!