Monday, February 24, 2014

Demo and more Demos!

UPDATE:  Here are the samples.  Even though there is snow, we're still playing.  I ain't got no time for more snow!!!! [major frown face]

Greetings all!  I just got back from PA last night, so I don't have my samples made for tomorrow's Learn at Lunch demo featuring the fabulous Distress Paint Daubers from Ranger.  Rest assured, I'll have something by tomorrow (it's not technically the very last minute yet), but I wanted you to know that there is a FREE demo tomorrow from 12-2, and you should join me :-)

Also, the fabulous folks from Sweet 'n Sassy will be setting up their tradeshow booth this Saturday, and, contrary to what I said in my previous email, they WILL be demoing their stamps and dies all day (10-4 with a break for lunch).  So, that's two times this week I hope to see your lovely faces.  Now, back to making samples........

No comments: