Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Butterfly Set from Stacy Stamps

I have been in Indiana for the past two weeks at school, and my weekend in between coincided with the huge Stamp Away convention in Cincinnati.   It was fun to sneak away from the homework to visit with some friends and see some new product.  For this convention, I was actually able to toss my purchases in the car and bring them back!  I enjoyed visiting with Stacy Rich of Stacy Stamps, and I brought back her new Butterfly set.  I took these pictures of a couple of card samples she created with the set - so easy and yet so effective!

I also snagged the new StazOn Opaque pads in Black and Brown!  Jenn will be demoing these next Tuesday, so be sure to stop in and see!  We'll be unpacking everything else today and tomorrow, so hope to see you soon!

No comments: