Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Search is On

I like to take my stamping supplies with me when I manage to sneak away for a vacation.  But sometimes it's hard to know what to take.  This card literally spoke to me :-)  What a great summer greeting, and the card is so lovely yet so simple.  Stamp a bunch of the images out before you leave home, then take a couple of colored pencils and a trimmer and voila!!!  A lovely greeting from the shore (or wherever you are).  Plus, what could be more relaxing on vacation than a little coloring (even at home, it's like a mini vacation for your brain).  Stop in Thursday from 10-8 and take a little mini vacation with us!  We'll see you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela, cute card. What is the name/brand of the conch stamp?

stampjournal said...

It is called Shell Collage by Impression Obsession