Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ready for the beach?

We are CLOSED today, Wednesday, July 4th, in celebration of Independence Day.  But join us tomorrow between 10 & 8 to make this fabulous FREE card featuring stamps from Impression Obsession.  This card is a perfect example of how color can be used to invoke texture and emotions.  The blue background with the waves stamp definitely "feels like" water.  And the kraft cardstock with the shell frame and sentiment really reminds me of the beach.  (I wonder what it says about me that the wave background also looks like finger prints.  It would be fun to use as a background for a surprise birthday party invitation - but I digress).  We hope you can stop in sometime on Thursday, July 5 to make this card to share with someone special!

1 comment:

~*~Patty S said...

Wonderful card in every detail!
Makes me want to twinkle my toes in the sand ... now that you mention it I can see the fingerprints too :)

Happy July
oxo