Monday, April 23, 2012

Add the Bling!



Hmmm, sorry this tag is upside down. I've had this problem before on Facebook, and now I'm having it on blogger too. Modern technology....sigh.... The picture was taken with an iPad, and even though I've saved it as a new file on my PC, it won't show up correctly in blogger. This problem is not going to be solved by me today, so I'll just move on (with apologies). Anyway, this tag features the brand new Smooch Glitz, which is the product Laura and I were most excited about at the recent trade show we attended! You'll see it's brilliant shine on the leaves (if you turn your head just right......). Jenn colored the image with Copic markers and then applied the Smooch Glitz over the top. The effect is between Glitter Glue/Stickles and Spica pens in terms of dimension and opacity. Stop in Tuesday between 12 & 2 and see everything right side up!

No comments: