Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Travels!



Wish someone "bon voyage" or share remembrances of your summer vacation with this fabulous FREE make-and-take card featuring a stamp set from The Paper Company. I absolutely LOVE Marilynn's color combination for this card. The technique is kind of the opposite of the popular "popping pastels". Instead of stamping the images first and coloring with chalk, Marilynn created the background color wash first (with chalk) and then stamped over the top. This allowed these beautifully detailed images to really pop! Stop in Thursday between 10-8 to make one for yourself. It's kind of like a mini-vacation in your day!

1 comment:

Chrisi said...

Ok I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Marilynn you've once again outdone yourself! I'm going to miss this M&T but I may try it myself at home. Thanks so much for sharing such a great (class worthy) card for free!