Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Outlines at the Trade Show


One of the best things about attending a trade show is seeing all the eye candy! It can also be one of the most exhausting as your brain stays awake all night trying to process everything you've seen! Outlines always has one of the most crowded booths as they have so many things to look at! On this little tree alone were 15 projects - each detailed and unique! We've made the ornament toppers before, so what caught my eye this time was their use of the layered flower stamps as toppers. (You know I love it when I can find multiple uses for stamps I already have). And, I also loved how they made flower toppers for the plastic eggs! What a great idea for a centerpiece for Easter! Stay tuned for more great ideas and reports from the show. And even better - the boxes should start arriving soon!

No comments: