Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ah Memories!


Do you remember much about your graduation? I have vague recollections about the actual ceremony when I graduated from high school. Mostly I remember that my dad gave me a "toolkit for girls". All of the tools had pink handles and were labeled: "hammer", "screwdriver", etc. My memory from my college graduation ceremony was that the Chicago Bulls were in the playoffs, and they kept interrupting keynote speaker Studs Terkel to announce the score. I'm sure this year's crop of graduates will have their own special memories. Why not make your card to them special, too? This card features stamps by Penny Black. For the FREE make-and-take on Thursday, you'll make the card in blue and orange. But it could be easily adaptable to any combination to match the school colors!

No comments: