Friday, March 26, 2010

News from the show!

I don't have a way to upload pictures this year, so you'll just have to wait for SHOW and tell until we get back. For now, it's just the "tell" part. First, our flight was delayed out of Dulles for the 7th year in a row. We knew it was going to be late when they brought complimentary snacks to the terminal. YIKES!!!! We didn't get to the hotel until almost 1:45, and we were up again at 6:30. Fortunately, I didn't lose a finger in my Outlines class (where I was x-acto knifing up a storm). We've seen a lot of really exciting things already - new, thin self-adhesive paper that can be punched with tiny punches and the adhesive's already on it. Plus, it's white core, so you can use embossing punches and then scruff color off to make the image really pop! I learned paper marbling with Smooch (I'll teach Jenn and she can demo that in April). Laura is taking a class with a new stamp company as I type: Layers of Color. All in all, we're off to a good start. Tomorrow is a busier day for us, so I'm hoping to get a full night's sleep tonight!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Can't wait to see everything you have to share!