Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hooo's Confused?


My apologies for missing yesterday's demo post! I've been traveling every weekend this month, and teaching once a week here in between, and I've kind of lost track of my days. Hopefully now I'm back on track! Tomorrow's FREE make-and-take features a new clear set from My Favorite Things. In addition, we're using the new Marvy Markers formulated specifically for clear stamps. If you haven't played with these yet, you really need to stop in and check them out. They do make a difference in getting a nice, even coverage on your clear stamps! In other news, I'm leaving tomorrow for my last trip of the month - headed to my favorite trade show of the year up in the Boston area. I'll be back next week with lots of new ideas and things to blog about, so check back then!

No comments: