Saturday, October 3, 2009

New Products this weekend!

I plan to post several times this weekend as Laura and Jenn unload boxes at the store and Donna attends a trade show in Houston to buy even more new stuff! One of the boxes that arrived yesterday contained the brand new Cling stamps from Hero Arts. This will come as no surprise to you that they are wonderful! Most of them are general occasion, but some are for Christmas - I really need to get started on my cards! They also came out with 3 new card kits. These kits contain the stamps, card stock, notecards and instructions to make 4 cards. Of course, you could get different cardstock and make more! I think these will make wonderful stocking stuffers! These kits also contain "extra white cardstock for redos". Now, that is thinking of everything!

Another box I opened yesterday was from Outlines. They have created 3 new Wavy Poinsettia stamps and a Holly Background stamp to coordinate. Since I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Outlines, I had to bring some home right away to play with! One thing I tried that was new to me was coloring on the gold metallic paper that I used as my base with Copic Markers. They dry quickly, they don't bleed, and a little bit of the shimmer from the paper shines through for an extra accent.

Remember - today is World Card Making Day, and we're hosting a Card Drive at the shop. Bring in a card for the Orphan Foundation of America and take 30% off one item. One per family - today only. All the details and card guidelines are available on our web site. Hope to see you! Also, stay tuned to the blog for more posts throughout the weekend!

No comments: