Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tonic Border System


I've been doing ribbon weaving for quite a while now, and the hardest thing has been lining up the punches. Tonic has dramatically simplified the entire process - it's so easy now! They just released these new ribbon weaving punches at the summer CHA show, and the minute I saw them, I knew I had to have them. Look at how straight these borders are! That's due to the Border Tool, which holds your punch in place and has a ruler right on the base so that you can evenly space your punches each and every time. Come find out for yourself how easy these punches are to use, and how creative you can be with your weaving (see how each punch also punches holes? Those can be used for 1/8" eyelets!). Join me for a free demo on Tuesday, September 29 from 12-2 PM. The demo is free and there is no need to pre-register. Just stop on by!

No comments: