Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Angela!!

Today is Angela's birthday, so I wanted to send special wishes her way. I used a clear set from Impression Obsession that allowed me to highlight her actual birth day. The set comes with a circle stamp to use around the dates, but I decided to outline the 6th with rhinestones instead. I never turn down an opportunity to use a little bling!

On a separate note, did you see the video Dave Brethauer posted on his site featuring Angela's? We are famous! You can check out the blog entry here.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Don't forget that the store is closed on Monday, September 7th for the holiday, but we will be back open Tuesday. Also, don't forget that Tuesday will be Jenn's first demo at the store and will feature Shimmerz paints.


Take care,

No comments: