Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Guest Blogger

Hello. Guest blogger Laura here. I have been bugging Angela to let me occasionally add something to the store blog. She may have been out of her mind at the time, but she agreed.

I have been gathering pictures of cards made by the staff to share with Angela's blog readers. I may be biased, but I think they are a particularly talented bunch. Plus, everyone has such different stamping styles that I thought it would be fun to provide different sources of inspiration.

The first picture I am posting is by the wonderful Paula. She may have triplets, but she is one of the most prolific card makers I know. How does she find the time?

For this card, Paula used some of the fun bee stamps by Stampendous. Just how cute is this?! I noticed that I am posting her card in a larger size than other pictures on this blog. What can I say, I'm a guest blogger gone wild. If you click on the picture, you can get an even bigger view of the card details. I wanted to make sure I posted Paula's card in time for the fourth, but the images would work well for summer or patriotic cards.

The store will be closed on the 4th, but I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday and can find plenty of time to stamp!

1 comment:

Chrisi said...

LOVE the summer bees! And the guest blogger is a great idea .... - Chrisi -