Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thursday Make & Take - April 17


Calling all princessessess...

It's make and take time.

This week we're pulling out all the stops. We have pink, we have ribbon, we have scalloped edges and a tiara to boot. No, we don't have boots. We're going strictly girly.

Oh, and I saw the boxes that Laura started unpacking tonight. The cutest Inkadinkadoo stamps came in. Tiny budgies, little puppy paws and pretty spring flowers. We also got they're spring buy 2 get the 3rd free collection. We have fun new stuff from Inky Antics, Clear Art Stamps. You should click here for a super-fun sample made with their Coffee & Tea large set.

1 comment:

Chrisi said...

Hey, imagine my surprise when I read the latest at A's and find there is a new coffee/tea set - then click the link and see my card. Thanks for the link - I'm so proud. - Chrisi