Monday, April 28, 2008

Take the Wall of Fame Challenge!


Help us fill up the Wall of Fame next to the register! Each month, we challenge you with a different theme. Simply bring in (or mail in) a card with your name and phone number on the back, and you will be entered into the random drawing. At the end of each month, we select a card and the winner gets a great goodie bag! (Please note that the cards become the property of the shop). For May, the theme is flowers. You can stamp flowers, press flowers, use floral paper...the options are endless. For my entry (you mean I can't win????), I created a baby card using alphabet stamps from My Sentiments Exactly and felt flowers, ribbon and pastel mini safety pins from Creative Impressions. Let's see what you do....the challenge is on!

1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, goody! I may even get time to play, too! :-)