Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Staff Pick of the Week

Laura, Twink-artist extraordinaire and Impression Obsession designer, can turn even the most fanatical wood-mount devotee onto clear stamps. If you've seen her cards, you understand. It's no surprise then, that this would be her favorite product (of the week):

Technique Tuesday Stamp Cleaner

This stuff is fantastic! Previously I was using warm water and a light detergent to get my clear stamps clean. I decided to give the Technique Tuesday cleaner a try because I love the quality of their clear stamps so much. The cleaner got a lot of the stuck-on ink off of my stamps as well as my acrylic blocks. If I use the cleaner right after I stamp, I don't get the staining of my stamps like I used to. It is a definite "must have" in my craft tote!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really good to know about the clear stamp cleaner. I have not found anything else that works, so I'll definitely be giving this a try!