Sunday, December 16, 2007

Angela's Favorite Thing (This Week!)

One of the tools I keep handy on my stamping table is the Power Punch. Some punches are now available with handy levers, but those that aren't can be hard to punch, especially if you're using card stock.The Personal Power Punch makes it a snap. And for projects like Ribbon Weaving, lining up the punches without the aid of the Power Punch is nearly impossible! The Power Punch is not inexpensive, but if you've invested a lot of money in punches that you aren't using because they are too hard to depress, why not make the most of that investment you've already made? There are a few different punching aids on the market, but I've not found one as durable as this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to find your blog! I go to your store whenever I'm desperate for good inspiration and can get away long enough for the drive. I'll add you to my list of blogs on my blog!