Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Stencil Girl

Hi guys. Laura here. I just wanted to let you know we are placing a Stencil Girl order on Monday for some 6" x 6" stencils. Is there anything you want us to order for you? I absolutely love their designs and they even have a new release. Call us at the store or email us at angelashappystamper@gmail.com with any request. More and more people have been asking about stencil designs since the arrival of Clarity Brushes at the store.  I have to admit, I enjoy using them with PanPastels as well as ColorBurst powders. Here are a few stencils samples using their products:

Waterways stencil with ColorBurst powders

Seoul Day stencil with PanPastels

 

Whimsical Waves Stencil with ColorBurst powders.

For more information on all three cards, here is a link to my original blog post- http://stampart.blogspot.com/2016/09/iostencil-girl-blog-hop.html  

No comments: