Thursday, July 9, 2015

Let's Talk About MFT Blueprints

Do you have the same problem I do and struggle with coming up with new layouts for cards? I realize that I start using the same layout over and over and need something to help get me out of my rut.

My Favorite Things has a great solution to this problem. They have a line of dies called Blueprints that are some of the most practical card making dies you can own. Each die set includes an assortment of shapes that can be combined in various ways to create endless layout possibilities. I know I use the word "practical" a lot when describing things, but I really appreciate supplies that can be used over and over and year after year without getting getting old.

Need ideas for combining the elements of the set? No problem. My Favorite Things has a Blueprints page with layout suggestions for each of the Blueprint sets. You can print them out to use them as a reference guide. Here is a link to their layout page:
http://mftstamps.com/blog/mft-printable-resources-blueprints-sketches/

Of course we can order any of the older sets you see and like, but we also have the latest Blueprints 26 in the store. It is a particularly good set for those of you looking for new birthday card ideas:


Here is a video introducing you to the latest Blueprint set:


You can also view the video directly on YouTube here- https://youtu.be/D2ER2iMdIas

Here are samples of cards using the newest Blueprint set:


Want to give Blueprints a try? We have a Blueprints class coming up at the store. It is a great way to leave with new layout ideas and introduces you to the Blueprints 23 die set.


Beautiful Blueprints for Summer
Date: Saturday, July 18
Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Fee: $20.00

No comments: