Tuesday, March 3, 2015

More Snow? Get Prepared!

 I don't know about you, but I actually screamed with frustration when I heard the snow predictions for Thursday.  I am so sick of winter.  If you are like me, you might be planning a little crafting if there is a snow day.  I think that is just about the only good thing I can say about the weather!

If you need to pick up some new supplies for the snowstorm, we are open 10am-6pm on Wednesdays, and there are lots of new goodies that will inspire you.

First, there are new samples from Impression Obsession featuring their latest dies.  We have all the stamps and dies to recreate these cute Easter cards:




How about the new Spring/Easter board from Stampendous?  We have all the stamps and embellishments to recreate these cards:


Need paper?  How about bright and happy papers from Echo Park?



I absolutely LOVE the new images from Lawn Fawn:






As well as their new paper packs:


Hero Arts has new stamps and dies.  I love this saying, and I thin I will use it a lot:




Also, people have been asking us to carry stamps from Neat and Tangled.  Your wish is our command!  Our first shipment from them arrived, and we are so exited.  Laura hint....do not forget to check out their packs for sequins.  They are so yummy!  We will definitely be posting samples from this great company soon.

Stay warm, and if we have a snow day on Thursday, I hope you can enjoy a crafty day!

No comments: