Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lots of New at the Store!

We promised that January would be a month filled with new arrivals, and we didn't lie! The boxes are stacking up, and Harriett and I are frantically trying to get everything entered. I am going to share some of the goodies with you...

First, how about some papers from Joy! crafts-

This 6" x 6" owl paper is some of the cutest I have ever seen

Or, how about something for Valentine's Day?

My Favorite Things had a Valentine's release, and it is AMAZING! We loved their new line so much that we bought everything. When I started this post, I realized I had 25 pictures and 4 videos I wanted to show you using the latest stamps, dies, and stencils from My Favorite Things. Obviously, I am going to show you just a sample today with more to come.

Gorgeous, right?

Finally, don't forget to put Thursday, January 15 on your calendar. Besides it being our free Make and Take card day, it is the day of the new Mama Elephant release!

As we have mentioned before, Mama Elephant releases new products on the 15th each month, and we will always have the new goodies available THAT DAY. We would love to show you an early sneak peek, but we definitely don't want Mama Elephant mad at us.

Check the blog again soon. We will be posting pictures of all the new releases as they come in to the store.

Laura

No comments: