Friday, March 28, 2014

Faces behind the products




Took two classes with these creative ladies today.  The first one is Karen Burniston holding one of the type of cards she'll be coming and teaching at our store.  If you haven't signed up for one of her classes-call now!  Ok, wait till the store is open, but I'm telling you, she's great! 

The second picture shows you the person behind Elizabeth Crafts.  (Our sticker and glitter lady)  She showed the best technique for getting stickers onto a sticky sheet if you are going to glitter up a paper.  Nothing short of brilliant.  Yeah, now I know it, too.  So, be nice to me and maybe I'll share it with you.  :-)  Next I'll be sharing something that will make all you Art Journal folks swoon.  But first, a much needed rest.  Night y'all.

No comments: