Sunday, December 1, 2013

Art Journal for January 9th



Hi folks.  I promised my class that I would post my next entry for Art Journaling today.  I posted it on my blog, but thought I'd just go a head and post it here as well.  We've been having a grand time exploring ways to mix media together in our journals.  Each entry stands a lone, so you can come any time to do any of the pages that interest you.  However, we have been having so much fun, lots of folks have been coming every time!  All you need is a journal that can take mix media elements and a willingness to get a little messy! We will be using water color crayons, washi tape, gesso, acrylic paints, dies, stamps, and matte medium.  All supplies are provided for you other than your journal.  Space is limited, so be sure to sign up soon.

No comments: