Monday, October 28, 2013

Super-sized Demo week!

 If you've spent any time around me at all, you know I can get distracted by shiny things!  So, this Tuesday's FREE Learn at Lunch demo is T-R-O-U-B-L-E, because it's nothing but shimmer and shine :-)  Join me tomorrow between 12 & 2 for a look at the Snow Writer and Glistening Snow Writer and the fabulous Wink of Stella Glitter Pens.  We'll make a tag that looks virtually enameled, and super shiny at the same time.  Sooo much fun!

 If you aren't able to join me for my weekly Learn at Lunch demos, you can still keep up with what we're doing.  There is a demo binder behind the register with instructions and samples so that you can share the knowledge.  Simply ask to take a look next time you're in! 

Also, I will occasionally hold ENCORE Saturday demos (when the classroom is free and I'm in town).  This Saturday, November 2 is the first one!  Stop in between 10 - 12 and learn about the Memento Luxe inkpads.  You will be amazed at what you can do with these inkpads!  Like all of our demos, no registration is required.  Hope to see you there!


2 comments:

L.R. said...

Angela -- I really hope to make it on Saturday. I was hoping to decorate a canvas bag. Will you cover that in the encore session on Saturday? -- Laure

Angela said...

Absolutely! The Memento Luxe stamps beautifully on canvas, and I can give you some tips for creating an even surface to stamp on. Hope to see you!