Friday, May 3, 2013

Dyan Reaveley and Dylusions

There are so many new things at the store that I am having trouble figuring out which one to share first. I thought I would start with Dyan Reaveley because her Dylusion Sprays have been so popular, and we have had so many requests to start carrying her stamps. I am really happy to tell you we just received a huge selection of her products from Ranger. I apologize in advance for the poor quality of my pictures.

We restocked all of her sprays. They are some of the richest, most vibrant sprays I have ever seen. Like Tim Holtz's Distress line, they are reactive with water, allowing you to get all kinds of cool effects.

We also now have a large selection of her cling rubber stamps. Dyan designs her images so that you can mix and match everything. Heads in one set fit on bodies in another set.

We also received her Journaling Block which can be used as an acrylic block for larger stamps, or you can use the wavy side to help with your art journaling:

Dyan recently made a video for ranger showing some of her art journaling techniques with the journaling block. You can view it here: http://youtu.be/xODZllpd1EE

 

No comments: