Monday, September 17, 2012

Metallic Distress???? Why YES!!

Have you seen the new Metallic Distress Stains by Tim Holtz?  I have lots of ways to add a metallic shimmer to my projects, so I wasn't sure why I needed another one.  Turns out, the reason I need this one is because it's water-based, like all the other Distress products.  That means it semi-opaque (you can see through it) and it blends beautifully on all surfaces (not just non-porous ones like most metallics).  And the shimmer is spectacular!

Come see for yourself how easy this is - and see the shimmer in person.  You'll be stunned!  Drop in and make this tag tomorrow (Tuesday) any time between 12 & 2.  This is our last Learn at Lunch Demo until Dee begins her Dee's Demos series on Tuesday, October 2, so we hope to see you there!

No comments: