Saturday, March 24, 2012

Viva Decor

Just finished a card class with Viva Decor and Michael Strong. I had the chance to play with the Viva Decor Paper Soft as well as their Inka Gold (which comes in a variety of colors....not just gold) and Pearl Pens.

My samples illustrate a couple of things I say in my classes. First, let liquid pearls dry before you handle your card or else you have a mess and in my case, smooshed pearls. Second, when you pop up a cardstock element, don't be stingy on the foam tape. My heart piece is already sagging.

Right now Angela is in class and I am supposed to be putting the Ranger order together. However, I made the mistake of taking off my shoes and laying down on my bed. I don't expect much work will get done before dinner. Don't tell Angela....

Laura

1 comment:

Chrisi said...

Oh oh taking off the shoes and chilling out - bad idea! But I'm glad you posted - love the idea of the pearl pen variety